Sunday, July 27, 2014

Over Night Train to Varanasi

After a long day of visiting temples and a school, cooking class and paper making, we took an hour ride to the train station.
On the way we stopped at a market to buy snacks for the 11 hour train ride.
They had kinder Eggs in the tiny market.
Train station in the early evening.
It was super busy.

After getting settled In our assigned births, the train pulled out of the station around 10:00.
Each passenger gets one pillow, a blanket and two sheets.
In our compartment, the bunks were stacked three beds high.
I was lucky to get the bottom bunk.
A very large Indian man had the top bunk.
Each of the compartments were painted
Different  colors.

View outside.my window when we pulled into Varanasi.


1 comment:



  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete